15.6.11

colour search


Production for my new wallpapers is in progress, and I am busy sampling colours, I am happy with a smokey blue and a greeny grey and I still need to find an olivey yellow that works (I also need better descriptions!) I am producing the papers in conjunction with Siecle colours so I have the run of their lovely range to choose from, all displayed painted onto wooden clogs in their Colour Makes People Happy shop in East Dulwich. 

My logpile pillows are on the seventy tree today, one of my favourite blogs, thank-you Kerry!

3 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful wallpaper! I love the green you use on your cushions with the birds. And also the yellow of your pomegranate too. xLOu x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lou, I am tryingout the olive green next

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails