30.3.10

sea blue


I had to limit myself at the boot sale on Sunday, my house is full to bursting with my 'finds' so I restrained myself and spent my £5.00 on a few curiosities and tiny items all linked by the theme of blue. A water colour painting of the sea, a tiny ship in a cabinet, lovely blue Whitefriars vase and some delicate white china bowls. I bumped into Kate at the boot sale, she is a stylist and writes one of my favourite blogs the fabric of my life. She has an amazing eye for the beautiful and charming and her blog is aways inspiring.

3 comments:

  1. hi there,

    which boot sale did you go to on Sunday? I'm trying to find good ones around London

    ReplyDelete
  2. £4.50 actually!! the boot sale is in Battersea - but don't tell everybody!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails