31.8.10

weekend in the woods

The last time I spent the night in a tent was well before kids in the sunny south of France, so it took a bit of persuading to spend this weekend camping in damp South Wales. But it gave me the excuse to dig out my enamel kettle, thermos and collection of melamine mugs and I had the best weekend ever! We camped in the woods, dug fire pits, climbed over dunes to the sea, played at pirates and the sun shone! Thank-you so much Diana and Mike for a brilliant weekend x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds / looks wonderful - I'm missing the UK again, one week was not enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picnic!
    Is your green teapot from Le Creuset? I think is exactly like mine!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi carme! my lovely green kettle was from the charity shop (of course!) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails