4.8.10

weather report




As we are not far from the Pyrenees, we are subject to the mountain effect on the wind and weather. Quite often our little village sits underneath its own personal thunder cloud while just 15 minutes away on the coast the weather is like this. So here is where we have been using up our sunscreen today, while the keen kitesurfer headed for France to find the 'right sort of wind' and the not so keen kitesurfer (my son) stayed in bed!
Life is getting just a little too laid back, I may wake myself up and take the train to Barcelona for a day next week. I have visited Barcelona often and seen the obvious landmarks. The question is, how is the best way to spend a day finding the hidden side of this wonderful city?

2 comments:

  1. I don't care what anyone says the picasso museum is brill, and the area around it too.
    Judy (Lleida)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Picasso museum too ( used to be a lovely courtyard next to the textile museum just across the way with a nice café). I like the Miro museum.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails