26.4.10

scissors and glue






My sister Clare Youngs has been very busy snipping and gluing and here is her latest book, Stylish Papercraft published by Hamlyn. An inspiring collection of paper projects from simple mobiles and decorations to stunning 3-dimensional objects. Full of ideas and simple step by step instructions to re-use and recycle scraps and ephemera into useful and stylish statements. It is a great celebration of the delights of pattern and endless possibilities in a simple sheet of paper.

2 comments:

  1. This book looks completely amazing and I have promptly added it to my amazon wish list (for when I have enough pennies). I hope there are a few projects that can match my very limited skill level!

    Thank you for sharing your sister's work :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks highly inpiring!
    Congratulations on having such an artistic family!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails