14.4.11

in my beautiful balloon

 

My ballooning screen-print is ready to go! Available now in my Etsy and online shops.
I was originally inspired to make this print when we were woken early one Sunday morning in our sleepy Spanish village by what sounded like a fire breathing dragon outside our window. An enterprising local firm had started selling hot air balloon rides, launching from the nearby riverside and complete with Catalan breakfast involving cava and cake. I am now experimenting with another colour version of the print, not sure what yet, maybe a hot pink/orange/brown combo as everything is getting a bit blue and grey at the moment, any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Really cool and lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! I've got the postcard of this you gave me at the Decorate launch on my wall and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails