1.9.11

it's here!




Wrapped and ready to roll, the first two colours of Logpile wallpaper have been delivered and they look fantastic. I organised the label printing from afar so unable to proof read it comes complete with minor typo. Well, I think 'anging instructions' adds a bit of South London flavour!
Lucy, my home grown PR girl has found time in an incredibly busy summer holiday to organise press releases and hi-res images - all the stuff that usually lurks at the bottom of my to-do list. Our first mention is in the Ideal Homes mag October issue, exciting!

The wall paper and cushions to match are in my shop now.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You must be so happy, the mention in Ideal Homes is fab too!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! And congratulations! This is so amazing and I desperately wish I owned a home so I could hang it somewhere. Great news about Ideal Home too. I think this is going to be huge! Much deserved Virginia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - the paper looks fab. Will check out the Ideal Homes mag - any excuse to buy a new one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It looks fantastic. Now where can I put some...

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic virginia, i love it. and i also love the 'anging instructions. brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails