3.5.11

open house 2011

It's open studio time! Once again I will be taking part in the Dulwich Festival Artists Open House event and opening my home studio just for the second weekend, that's the 14th and 15th May. I will be selling prints and textiles, seconds and mishaps and a few vintage bit and pieces, a bit of a jumble sale really! It would be great to see anyone who can make it to deepest southeast London. Details are on the festival website along with listings of other events and artists. Or email me for information if you can't find it on the website.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your open studios goes well Virginia. I would love to have come, but I'm in Devon this weekend (typical). Would have been great to meet you and see your wonderful things/home in the flesh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails