17.9.11

apples and pears

I have been avoiding charity shops lately (too much stuff!) But I had to bring home this giant glass pear to go with my giant glass apple. It's a funny thing but I only ever see these giant glass fruits in charity shops, I don't know what they are for but they seem like a good place to keep apples and pears. Actually these are quinces, my quince tree is leaning over with the weight of fruit this year which fills me with a slight feeling of doom, all that chopping and stirring, plus I have a membrillo/jelly backlog from last year, I need some new ideas!

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion this is the best find ever, I can honestly say that I have never see these great giants! I love them, lucky you!
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely cool! These are so lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails